- May provide antioxidant support
- May support healthy circulation
- May aid digestion
- Enhances food flavour
- May help to soothe anxious feelings
Hot, sharp, fruity and spicy.
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavour of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which are known for their antioxidant activity and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation, but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy for both its flavour and internal benefits.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules daily when seasonal threats are high
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavour and aid digestion
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.