Caruso's Veins Care Cream has been formulated to be used topically to assist with mild varicose veins. It has been specifically formulated for men and women to help relieve the symptoms that are associated with mild varicose veins such as painful, heavy legs, itching, muscular cramps, leg spasms and haemorrhoids. When applied to the skin it is absorbed locally to reduce the bruises of varicose veins and strengthening the walls of the dilated vein and damaged capillaries.
May Help With:
- Mild varicose veins
- Painful, heavy legs
- Relief of muscular cramps and spasms
- Bruises and itchiness of mild varicose veins
Who Would Benefit?
- Men and women who suffer from painful varicose veins or haemorrhoids
- People who are required to stand for long periods of time or sit without moving for long periods of time
- Those who suffer from leg cramps and aches associated with mild varicose veins
- People who would like to improve capillary health and strength
- People who have a family history of varicose veins
- People who have broken capillaries on the face and surface of the skin
Directions For Use
Apply onto the affected areas and gently massage until all of the cream is absorbed. Repeat up to 3 times a day or as needed.
Children 12 years and over apply onto the affected areas and gently massage until all of the cream is absorbed. Repeat up to 3 times a day or as needed.