When you want to lose fat without stripping away muscle, the trifecta is a clean diet, proper training and the right supplementation.
C4 Ripped is a pre-workout supplement that combines the explosive energy of C4 with ingredients specific for fat loss. This formula helps you train hard while also supporting your body's ability to burn fat.
C4 Ripped has been formulated without Creatine to avoid you putting on size.
Cellucor's Ripped Blend is designed to enhance fat loss by harnessing the power of L-Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract and Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that plays an important role in transporting fatty acids for use as energy.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract helps to support your body's metabolism of fat.
- Capsimax Cayenne Fruit extract helps promote lipolysis, and helps support the mobilisation of fat for energy production.
- Coleus Forskohlii root extract enhances the body's ability to break down fat.
- CarnoSyn Beta Alanine is an amino acid that converts to a compound in your body called carnosine. It is the only patented and clinically studied form of beta alanine that has been shown to support muscular endurance.
Directions For Use
Take one serving (one scoop) of C4 Ripped in 6 fluid ounces of water 20 to 30 minutes before training. You may start with half a scoop to assess your tolerance. Once your tolerance has been assessed and if you are looking for an additional boost of energy, you may take an extra serve before training.
Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24 hour period.
C4 Ripped Blend: L-Carnitine Tartrate, Green Coffee Bean Extract (standardised for Chlorogenic Acids), Capsimax Cayenne (Capsicum Annuum) Fruit Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract.
Explosive Energy Blend: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg), Velvet Bean (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed Extract (standardised for L-Dopa).
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red Lake #40, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.