Specifically formulated with a combination of 3 different forms of calcium compounds to assist in the prevention and/or treatment of weak brittle bones associated with mild osteoporosis.
Why Use It?
- A comprehensive formula containing calcium citrate, phosphate & amino acid chelate.
- The levels of calcium and magnesium in this formula are in the ratio of 2: 1.
- Contains co-factors vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals to aid in the absorption and function of calcium.
- Formulated with 3 different forms of calcium compounds including calcium citrate.
- Magnesium helps support healthy muscle and nerve function.
- With calcium, essential to promote healthy bones.
- Contains vitamin D, essential for the absorption and utilisation of calcium.
Adults: Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 9-12 years: Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 8 years: Only as professionally prescribed.