Roogenic honey is raw and locally sourced from Western Australia with the naturally sweet flavours of indulgent caramel and citrus.
It has a unique blend including; Red Gum, Jarrah and Karri, infused with the incredible oils of native Australian bush plants that make this honey delicious and truly exceptional.
Perfect to mix with Roogenic tea's, but can also add a delicious native twist to savoury and sweet dishes, drinks, muesli, toast, or enjoy straight from the jar.
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Contains immune boosting properties
- Reliable source of unprocessed sugar energy
- Includes vitamins, antioxidants, trace enzymes, amino acids, and minerals like calcium, iron, sodium chlorine, magnesium, phosphate and potassium
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural cough suppressant
Directions For Use
- Mix with Roogenic tea to add a natural, nutritious hint of sweetness.
- Add it to savoury and sweet dishes when cooking.
- Drizzle over your breakfast.
- Spread over toast or crumpets.
- Enjoy straight from the jar.