Benefits and Features
- Herbal remedy for bronchial or mucus cough
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours
- No animal by-products. Suitable for vegans. GMO-GE Free
- No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilisers
- Non-habit forming
Bronchial coughs result from an excess of mucus or catarrh produced by your respiratory tract. This results in the tubes of your lungs and throat being irritated, triggering the cough reflex and an attempt by the body to expel mucus.
At A.Vogel, we insist that only freshly picked Ivy and Thyme are used to make Cough and bronchial Congestion Relief. This ensures that the remedy obtained contains the active ingredients that help relieve a chesty cough.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: Take 588mcL dose (20 drops) in 50ml of water 3 times daily after meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2 to 11 years: Give 147mcL (5 drops) in 50ml of water 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Not recommended for people taking medication prescribed by their doctor.
- Not recommended for people with allergies to Thymus vulgaris, Hedera helix, Glycyrhiza glabra and related species.